March 12, 2007

Maybe she doesn't know me as well as she thinks she does...

I was on the phone with Natalie, and she told me that she'd already gotten word that she will be attending this year's annual conference (anyone remember last year's conference? Yeah, that one.)

"And this year," she said, "I'm going to go out and do stuff and relax a little more. I'll take advantage of the hotel bar."

"I think I'll probably end up making out in an elevator with Casey," I said jokingly, "or God knows what."

"No you won't," she said. "You'll think about it, but you won't go through with it."

"Making out, or going beyond that?" I asked.

"Any of it," she said. "I know you too well- you'll think about it, you'll be tempted by it, but you won't take it further than anything that's happened in the office."

Now, if she had said I wouldn't take it any further than what I've already done away from the office, she might be right. Or, she might not. Stay tuned...

No comments: